- Actual loan amount and terms will vary based on final evaluation and credit qualifications. Payment amounts vary by rate. The Xact® Loan is subject to a flat 18-month term. As an illustrative example, if you borrow $1,400 with a 192.77% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and an 18-month term, your payments would be $119.42 biweekly for a total cost of $4,417.69. There are no application, origination, or pre-payment fees; late payment and returned payment fees may apply. APRs range from [145% - 225 % ]. The maximum APR on any Xact® Loan is 225%. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications and loan amount.
- Payments must be made on time in order to enhance credit with lender.
- Approval depends upon meeting legal, regulatory and underwriting requirements. All times and dates are based on Eastern Time (ET). If your loan is approved and originated by 8:00 p.m. ET on a business day, your funds will typically become available
on the next business day. The lender may, at their discretion, verify application information by using national databases that may provide information from one or more national credit bureaus, and the lender may take that into consideration in the
- Availability restrictions apply.
- Access to PocketPerks™ cash back rewards requires additional sign-up with third-party service provider.
The Xact® Loan is an installment loan originated and funded by Capital Community Bank a Utah Chartered bank located in
Provo, UT, Member FDIC.
* Xact loans to California residents have a maximum amount financed of $2,400.
**Transunion CreditView Dashboard is a third party provided service. The material has not been modified or validated by Xact.
Notice to California consumers: Information on your privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act can be found by reviewing the California Consumer Privacy Act
Notice to Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island,
South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming Customers: Xact Installment loans are originated by Capital Community Bank, a Utah chartered bank, located in Provo, UT, Member FDIC.
South Carolina Consumer Disclosure
Information on the California Consumer Privacy Act
Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information