It’s fast, easy and secure.
If approved, eSign and finalize your loan.
Funds are deposited as soon as the next business day.3
Protecting your personal and financial information is one of our top priorities. We know it’s important to you – and it’s important to us too. We use best-in-class identity authentication solutions, so you can feel safe with Xact®.
Xact is an online-only installment loan with larger loan amounts and longer terms, giving customers the funds they need to consolidate debt into one easy payment. The Xact Loan may also build credit.2 We know monitoring and managing your credit score is important, when you have an Xact Loan, you get access to free credit monitoring.
We understand that life can be challenging, and that’s why the Xact Loan offers financial solutions to help you get through it. Reach out today—we’ll handle tomorrow, together.
CCBank, Member FDIC and Axcess Financial, partnered with a common goal of providing a financial solution that was lacking in the market to meet the needs of everyday people. By listening to the needs of customers, and through a diligent partnership, the Xact Loan was developed.
Founded in 1993, Capital Community Bank (CCBank), Member FDIC is based in Provo, Utah. Voted into the Top 100 Community Banks (2016), CCBank prides itself as a community-focused financial institution, committed to the financial well-being of their customers. CCBank provides secure, online lending, as part of that commitment, to ensure your personal and financial information stays protected. CCBank works hard to ensure customers have options that meet their needs—and that’s why they teamed up with a company that has similar philosophies, and bring a new product to the market.
For more than 25 years, Axcess Financial (Cincinnati, OH) has been a financial service provider for real people. Axcess is proud to serve hardworking customers, who have experienced life’s toughest moments. Through a family of brands, Axcess is committed to providing financial solutions to those who need it most.
The goal of this partnership has always been, and will always be, to put people first. Together, they don’t just lend money—they lend a hand.
1. Actual loan amount and terms will vary based on final evaluation and credit qualifications. Payment amounts vary by loan term and rate. As an example, if you borrow $1,500 with a 157.42% APR and an 18 month term, your payments would be $159.97 per month. Annual percentage rate “APRs” range from [145% - 225%]. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications and loan amount.
2. Payments must be made on time in order to enhance credit with lender.
3. Approval depends upon meeting legal, regulatory and underwriting requirements. All times and dates are based on Eastern Time (ET). If your loan is approved and originated by 8:00 p.m. ET on a business day, your funds will typically become available on the next business day. The lender may, at their discretion, verify application information by using national databases that may provide information from one or more national credit bureaus, and the lender may take that into consideration in the approval process.
4. Availability restrictions apply.
5. Access to PocketPerks™ cash back rewards requires additional sign-up with third-party service provider.
The Xact® Loan is an installment loan originated and funded by Capital Community Bank a Utah Chartered bank located in Provo, UT, Member FDIC.
* Xact loans to Alabama residents have a maximum amount financed of $2,000. Xact loans to California residents have a maximum amount financed of $2,400.
Notice to California consumers: In order to process credit applications, service accounts, and provide the best online and in-store experience, we collect various categories of information on consumers during the application process. Categories of information may include name, address, signature, telephone number, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license or state identification information, bank information, credit information, employment-related information, internet and network information, geolocation data, and inferences drawn from this information.
Notice to Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming Customers: Xact Installment loans are originated by Capital Community Bank, a Utah chartered bank, located in Provo, UT, Member FDIC.