Who is CCBank?
Installment loans are originated and funded by Capital Community Bank, a Utah Chartered bank, located in Provo, Utah, Member FDIC.
How much can I borrow?
The amount you are able to borrow depends on your state of residency and available loan amounts range from $1,000 to $5,000.3, 4
Why was I selected for this offer?
You are a valued customer of an affiliate company, Check `n Go. Based on your history with Check `n Go and information you’ve provided in the past, we thought you would be interested in learning more about the new loan option that’s now available.
What is the new product being offered?
The new loan product being offered is an 18-month installment loan, available in amounts up to $5,000, with no prepayment fees and no origination fees. More details about the product are provided during the application process.
How do installment loans work?
What do I need to apply for the installment loan?
- An active checking account that allows direct deposit.
- A working telephone number that we can verify.
- Since you’ll be asked to provide details about your gross income, net income and pay frequency on the application, it will help to have your most recent pay stub or other income documentation on hand.
What are the steps to get an installment loan?
- Complete and submit your online application.
- Review and select your loan amount, total payback amount and payment due dates.
- Electronically sign your loan agreement.
Why do I have to open an account online if I already have an Check `n Go account with the affiliated Check `n Go?
Once I have an installment loan, will I have the option to refinance?
- Sign in to My Account
- Tell us how much you want to borrow
- Get a quick decision and electronically sign your documents
- Receive your additional funds